Monday, March 30, 2009

Alrighty...so I just got freaked out a little bit...thought I had been cheated out of $14. Why? Let me tell you...lol

So I was on facebook and there was an add off to the side about a new Stellar Kart Best of CD...so I clicked on it cause I wanted to see what it was and stuff. So I looked and it was a pre-sale item. You pre-ordered the CD and get a free tee shirt with it. [woohoo!] So I wait until my mom woke up from her nap and I asked her...so she says yes and the total comes out to $13.98. I was so excited that I didn't even think to look around or anything...I just ordered it. So then I place my order and realized that it didn't look like the Stellar Kart website...or their merch store. So I'm thinking "WHAT DID I JUST DO!" I'm thinking that I just put all of my information onto the internet and lost $14 because I wanted something that I don't even know if it's real or not... So I go onto SK's website and it says nothing about a new Best Of CD....nothing...nothing on their home page...nothing in their Merch store...I about died. So then I quickly get jesusfreakhideout.com pulled up cause they have a list of Christian artists and their CDs and upcoming ones and whatever...Thank the Lord that it was there. lol So, yes, it is a real CD and I didn't lose any money. It was safe. lol But I seriously freaked out there for a few minutes thinking that my mom was going to take away my debit card because I was stupid. lol But now I have to wait until around April 21st for it to get here and stuff...beucase that's when it releases...hopefully I like my shirt. XP It's white and it says Stellar Kart in this really cool font...let me find a link.....

http://www.stellarkartstore.com/

So, even though it says SK store...it isn't the one that you link to from their site...which is what freaked me out. XP

The ad came back up on facebook...here's what I so stupidly clicked on without checking it out...lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. WHEW lol that woulda scared me too! lol thank God for Jesus freak hideout =)) i love that site it's so awesome lol i think i saw the shirt in that link i love it!

    ReplyDelete