Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Cwismas!!!

Alrighty. So I know I'm a little earlyyyy buuuuuut I figured while I'm chillen I should blog. lol

I actually don't have much to say cause I haven't opened many presents yet. From my parents I got Brain Age for my DS and a cute case for it. And then for myself I bought my iPod Touch. I love his thing. XP but I always feel bad for talking about cause I feel like I'm bragging. :/ ugh idk lol then from Sarah I got tickets to see OWL CITY!!!!!!!! oh my gosh I was screaming. Her boyfriend (the creeper) was making fun of me cause I was so excited over a piece of paper taped to cardboard. She's waiting for the tickets to be delievered to her house. It came as such a suprised cause I bought the tickets were all sold out. So when she told me we were going...I think that's the happiest I've ever been. XD And then Brittany got me some bodywash and socks. The socks have penguins on them.

I'm hoping from my dads side of the family I will get the first Nevertheless cd cause I don't have it yet and now that they're not a band anymore... :( I was so sad. I still am actually.

I'm hoping over spring break...actually eight after spring break I can go back up to Nashville with Page and visit with her at school. Cause that'd be tons of fun and I'd get to see what college life is actually like. Although sometimes I feel jealous cause she talks about her best friends at school, Megan and Steffani, allllll the time. And when she does talk about them I can't help but feel like I might get replaced cause they're so close already and Page has only been hanging out with them since like September. Anyways this blog just took a depressing turn. Lol have a good and safe Christmas and I hope that you guys get everything that you (ever) wanted. I couldn't help but throw that Hawk Nelson reference in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment