Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I kept forgetting to post. XD Yesterday Jeff Taylor [the morning DJ for our Way-FM station] left on the music boat cruise. His status on facebook was how he was cruising with TobyMac and a few other bands. So I commented and said that he'd also be cruising with Hawk Nelson and that he is really lucky. So then he wrote on my wall...
Photobucket

And I about flipped. lol I just thought that was so awesome! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D And then he also wrote that he told them that I'm their biggest Florida fan...which is pretty much true. :D lol

And I finished American History yesterday. I'm going to be done with school this week! woohooo!!!

2 comments:

  1. ooh and i saw American History as Ancient History.. like, the song. because i was still thinking about hawk nelson O__o

    ReplyDelete