Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Concert Blues...lol

*sigh*

It be sad...I'm so upset/frustrated because I want to go to a concert May 5th.  Why can't I go?  Because it's a stinking 7 hour trip...and I can't find anybody to take me.  I could ask my aunt...but my mom says that I don't have enough money to pay for gas [cause she doesn't have a job]...and it just really sucks.  It's Stellar Kart and Nevertheless...I know that I shouldn't be upset that I can't go...but they're amazing...and it just really stinks that I can't find a way to get there.  I've been praying...and praying hard...to find a way to get there...but I can't find ANYTHING!  I even looked up flights to Chipley, Florida.  lol  Nothing.  :/  It's sad how frustrated I am...like last night, I was almost in tears because I have thought of everybody that I could ask to take me...and they would all either say no or have said no.  And it really sucks, because if I can't go [I'm sooo not giving up hope yet.  XP] I'm following all of Stellar Kart and Nevertheless on Twitter [I'm bubblezrulez85 if you wish to add me] and they're [well...Adam and Jordan of SK] always twittering about what they're doing right at that second.  So it's like "We're doing our soundcheck..."  "We're still waiting on that soundcheck..."  or "Nevertheless is about to go up on stage!  I'm pumped!"  bahhhh....It seems that every time NTL is near me [or even in Florida] I can't go.  And it sucksss...cause they've been here twice this year and I've been planning on going to both, but then plans fall through and I get so upset.  And then the next day of the tour [May 6th] they're going to be in Greenville, SC and I have family that lives like 30 minutes away from there...and BAHHH!  lol  I wish I could call them up and be like "Hola.  I'm coming to stay with you guys for a few days...kay?"  And if I could find a way to get up there, I would totally do it.

Ha...so I just took a blogging break to look up flights to Greenville.  How stupid am I?  Is it bad that I'm sooooo determined to get to one of these tour dates?

2 comments:

  1. i totally understand. -.- but trust God, if it doesn't work out then i guess it just wasn't His will... but i hope it does i'll pray :D i would take you if i could.. rotfl. oh btw i love your pic!!! did you get glasses i love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for praying. i really don't want to give up hope...but...it probably won't happen. :/ oh well.
    and nah...they're from the dollar store. XP they're reading glasses. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete