Sunday, April 26, 2009

rant rant rant [with a little bitty bit of good stuff.]

so i like how blogger is set up and stuff.  probably more than lj in the posting sense.  it's just nicer and easier to use.  but i can't just click a button to take me to write a new post on every page.  ugh.  like i was just looking at christine's blog and i wanted to go back to mine and i had to keep clicking the back button to get back to the main page so i could click new post so i could post this right now.  lol  [goodness...isn't this a GREAT way to start a post?  haha]

now...onto my next rant.

okay, so please don't think that i'm a tv obsessed couch potato [which i am kinda sorta, but whatever].  there's a new cake challenge on food network tonight...and it's like a elimination knock-out-who-can-make-the-best-cake series inside the 'series'.  lol that made no sense.  but work with me here...and tonight is the finale.  sooo...naturally i want to watch that.  in my house we have two tvs with dish network.  the one downstairs is going to record the amazing race at eight and the other one was going to be recording wizards of waverly place and sonny with a chance.  it took me like ten minutes to get everything all stinking rearranged so it would still record the amazing race at eight and then waverly place and sonny with a chance later.  so then i go into the living room and my mom was looking at what's going to be recorded tonight.  amazing race annnnnd....extreme makeover: home edition.  i got sooo stinking mad at that because i had set it up so i could watch the cake challenge on tv.  so my sister gets all mad because she wants to watch/record extreme makeover.  omg.  so we get into this big argument about how i had set it all up earlier to where i could still watch the stinking cake challenge and the amazing race still be recorded.  but no....she took it upon herself to record extreme makeover.  so then my mom interviens [kinda] and asks if i had it all set up to watch the cake challenge and i was like "YEAH!  i did that wayyy before she did her stupid show."  [not my exact words, because i'd be in major trouble if i said that...just because it's so super rude and junk] but then my mom goes on to say how i should've had it set to record the cake challenge and it's all my fault.  WHAT!  so first she's saying how i had it set up first, but now i can't watch it because i didn't have the cake challenge to record.  does that make ANY sense to you?  didn't think so..  but even after my mom determined that i would not get to watch the cake challenge, my sister goes upstairs crying.  why?  I HAVE NO IDEA!  maybe so she could get her way.  i really truley don't know.  so then i went to the dining room to sit at the table and my mom says "there goes tthe second one" because i got up and walked away.  oooohhhhhh...that just ticks me off.  like i didn't want to sit in the living room for a few reasons.  1) yeah, i don't get to watch the cake challenge.  why in the flipping world should i sit there and watch tv?  like, i don't want to watch it now, so i need to seperate myself from it.  2) i didn't want to be by my family because i was mad at them too.  and i had a HUGE attitude sitting on the couch...which i think i have somewhat of a right to be throwing a fit like that...i wasn't nessicarly throwing a fit, just TRYING to make my point.  it didn't work.  but then when i'm in the dining room my mom decides to stop the recording of the amazing race so i could have my cake challenge.  WTHeck!  like seriously.  she's trying to make me happy, which isn't going to work because i'm already mad enough and BAHHH!  and what really ticked me off the most is when i got home from going to lunch with my friend rebekah is all "THE NEW CAKE CHALLENGE IS ON TONIGHT!  AREN'T YOU EXCITED?!"  like for real?  and then you go all extreme makeover on me.  NOT COOL!  haha...i'm sorry for the excessive use of all caps and horrible spelling.  me being upset does that.  XP

next rant.  :D

there were many many MANY things getting to me at work yesterday.  i was on steamtable, which is awesome, but i had to work steamtable with ben, which isn't all that awesome.  ben is jim's son, jim being [one of] my boss.  ben is just really cocky and just know-it-all-ish...and preverted.  like, it's disgusting the things that come out of his mouth.  so you're all probably thinking that ben is a 17-20 year old kid right?  wrong.  he's 28.  like, he should know the right time to be preverted and the wrong time.  the wrong time being at work...around minors.  like.  stop.it.please.  so i would just do petty things and he would be like "what are you doing?  you aren't doing that right."  now, it didn't happen often, but when it did, it just really upset me.  and i also started on register yesterday, so i'm really new to the whole money thing.  so it was fairly easy to understand.  i just kept forgetting small steps.  just small, stupid things...but they costed me my time and my brain power...because if somebody gave me cash, i would enter in the amount they gave me.  but sometimes i would forget to enter that amount, so i'd have to do the math in my head.  most of the people were understanding if i messed up and whatnot...but one lady and her husband i accidently did that too, so i was trying to count their change back to them and the lady commented on how we're supposed to know this stuff and the children of our time can't do simple math.  listen up lady...i was flustered because i forgot a step and ... i was just flustered.  you saying that didn't really make me feel annny bettter about myself at that point.  thanks a lot.  but i believe that ben said something about this being my first time on register and i'm still learning.  thanks ben.  i guess all the things you do aren't all that stupid.  lol  but there was one point i was waiting for a call and i almost started to cry because i was so upset and just out of it and all that crap.

DUDE!  I FRICKEN HATE MY SISTER AT THIS POINT. now she's saying that i can go watch the cake challenge.  i'm going to like AOWIERNPAWJIOEP\HKPDLO[~  *sigh*  sorry.  just, for real, that sucks and bahhh.

i can't remember if i had another rant, so let me move onto my good stuff.  :D :D :D

i went to lunch with my friend hannah today.  it was a lot of fun because i don't hang out with hannah outside of church/church functions.  all we did was go to lunch, but it was a TON of fun.  hannah is the exact opposite of me.  she's very preppy and loud and hyper while i'm more on the quiet, not-so easily excited side of things.  lol  but she's just a blast to hang out with, although she can really be LOUD!  like...really really loud.  lol  but just going to lunch and being able to just talk to her was a ton of fun.

another good thing is i found three amazing items at target the other day for $5 each.  <3 class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_65">haha...so, i got a frappuchino from starbucks and the girl spilled the liquid all over the side of my cup, so it was all sticky.  so once i finished it i went to the bathroom to wash my hands [btw, there's a starbucks in target] and when i was walking back i saw this really cute purse that i really liked...so i was looking at it and then i saw these other REALLY cute purses...and then i saw that they were $5...i grabbed two of them...mine is brown with a small flowers on it...it's awesome.  the other one i bought for my friend brittany as a graduation present.  it's really her style, so yeah.  and the olther thing that i found was these shoes...i atually saw them the other day but they were $12 and i didn't feel like spending that much on shoes [i'm so cheap, it's crazy] but they're black and they have neon paint spatters on them.  <3 class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_74">lol  like they're awesome.  but i wore them today and they gave me really bad blisters on my heels... :/

and another good thing is i got really burnt on my arms last sunday and like i've been peeling and stuff, so it doesn't hurt as much...but a not so good thing is on my left arm where the inside of my elbow is...like where it bends...is really raw...idk why, but that's the only part that still hurts.

and if you made it through this post, you're amazing!  you win the best person ever award, because this thing is huge...and just a ton of me ranting.  lol

oh, and me and my friend page are HUGE readers...so she works at a christian bookstore, so i'm always excited when she finds new books.  she found this one called "so not happening"  it's about this girl that moves from NYC to oklahoma...she doesn't really like it at first, but ends up liking it and whatnot.  but what got me started on this really random topic is the newspaper editor of the school paper in that book would be an AMAZING person.  like, he's sarcastic and witty and very protective and just...perfect.  like i want this dude to be real.  i should stop reading books with amazing main guy characters, because it's really making me be very specific about a guy that i want.  lol  like my other book crush is kaz from the all about us series.  he's a total geek, but sooo sweeet.  <3

7 comments:

  1. Hey...I read teh whole pose...that means i get the best person award yay!!! .. I wish I was a better person...waahh.. oh well! anyways,
    That was a fiasco with the cake show and stuff alrighty...graavvyy. My mom gets a bit annoyed with daddy sometimes on such subjects, because lik.. he records ALLLLLL these movies EVERY weekend. and mom can't watch the shows she likes cuz of th recording, not even the news. ROFL...sorry it does hit me so funny.
    And ahh on the work. Sounds a bit stressful..Or that you just had a bad day, I'll pray it goes much better and easier for yas if that helps!
    & kewl on the lunch, and purses!! You say you were the shoes all day and hurt, so I suppose you got them? Idk I got confused there.
    and understand on the books and stuff..totally.. and I'm glad the sunburn is getting better,
    alrighty, I kinda..jumlbed replied..hm..oh well! take care and God Bless!!
    Swyl!
    ~Tyz

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH and btw, to get to your page quicker to reply...just click "dashboard" up top on that bannerish blog thingy...and then click the new post button i think beside your blog name when you get there:)
    Swyl!
    ~Tyz

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo i made it through the posts!!! but if i comment on it this comment will be TOO long, so bye! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoo hoo i made it thru too! lol actually i wasn't at all bored, which is unusual for me when reading longs things ROTFL. maybe cuz i could in some way relate to most of it. the whole family issues at the beginning... totallytotallytottally understand.i hate it when things get that way -.- and im sorry about the crap at work.. *shudders* that must've been really... ugh. haha your friend hannah sooo reminds me of my friend hannah. weird. i didn't even realize their names were the same until now! rotfl but i was thinking man she sounds like her. lol! those heels sound AMAZING. take a pic XD lol ugh i know what you mean about like falling in love with a fictional character or whatever, or wanting them to be real. it's kinda that way with the guy in my story XD im nutso but yah i'm in love with him its like dang i wish he was real rotfl. that happened with me and henry in cry too ROTFL. umm wow my comment is like.... yah if you can make it thru it you win the best person ever award back XD rotfl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and i forgot! i sooo hate that with blogger, ugh annoying! i actually like lj better, it just seems to make more sense, is more user-friendly. to me anyway. ok done commenting rotfl me and tyz and our double comments. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness you people are awesome. XP I think it would've been better for me to phrase that I like the way that the reader part of blogger is set up...the user part is kinda bleh. lol
    And the shoes are sneakers...I'll post them soon...I just have to get them from downstairs. XP

    ReplyDelete
  7. I READ IT ALL! wootwoot :D
    and ooommgg Christine SAME HEREEE haha. ["that happened with me and henry in cry too ROTFL."]
    Gah I hate falling in love with fictional characters. hahaa, most annoying.thing.ever. well maybe not, the whole tv situation sounds a wee bit more annoying. :|
    loll whenever I want to do something or tell someone something, but they ignore me or tell me I can't do that, by the time they're ready for me to tell them or to let me do it I don't want to anymore because I'm in such a bad mood. xD haha, Idk if that made sense or not.
    that stinks about your workk. :\ aahhhh I would've hated it sooooooooooooo much if that lady had said that to me. . . possibly because math is my absolute worst and most hated subject <_< but anyways
    wow hahah, apparently long blog posts lead to long comments!! loll. xD

    ReplyDelete