Sunday, June 28, 2009

[for the most part] Today was pretty good :)

Well, like the churhc art kinda stunk.  I didn't want to sit through the sermon.  I just had no want to.  But whatever.

But then we [me and Sarah] went to the mall.  i want[ed] new converse.  Got them.  :D  http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Shoes/Sneakers/Converse-Purple-Double-Tongue-Low-Tops-326616.jsp  They're AWESOME!  And as I was buying them the girl that works there was telling us about this concert that was going on.  So we ended up staying for it.  the band is Can You Keep a Secret?  they're soooooooooooooooo good.  I wanted to get their CD...but I didn't have $5.   :(  I would totally buy it though.  lol  I wish that I had iTunes so I could get it.  [my computer doesn't have internet right now, so I can't get anything on iTunes]

And we had this guy [about our age] following us around the mall.  Kinda creepy.  and then we decided we'd follow him around...and we lost him.  lame.

2 comments:

  1. lol=] and awesommmee converse. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. waiiit how can you be posting this if your comp doesnt have internet? O__o lol JW. lol.
    oh and i just looked can you keep a secret up on myspace i am listening to them right now x]

    ReplyDelete